InsanityKMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

InsanityKMA

Roleplay, Book writing, Anything really! (: Enjoy!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Peace with Dragon.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cylestia
Admin
Cylestia

Peace with Dragon. Empty
PostSubject: Peace with Dragon.   Peace with Dragon. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 11:04 pm

I have made peace with dragon,
We are now friends..most likely,
And it was bullcrap on etherlam being mad at her..-.-
So..
Razz Bye bye Eth.
*bans* Very Happy muahahaaha...
Peace with Dragon. Suspect ...anyway..
hehe..
If I wont be on..Im leaving the site to Night aka Bear o.o
...o.o Bc I'll might get some...mental help..O_O DONT ASK..
Now..O_o ermh. Peace with Dragon. Suspect Peace with Dragon. Suspect Peace with Dragon. Suspect Peace with Dragon. Suspect Peace with Dragon. Suspect Peace with Dragon. Suspect Peace with Dragon. Suspect Peace with Dragon. Suspect Peace with Dragon. Suspect ....

goodnight O_O

~ Bella

Site owner.

God bless.
Back to top Go down
https://insanitykma.rpg-board.net
King_of_Gypsies

King_of_Gypsies

Peace with Dragon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace with Dragon.   Peace with Dragon. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 2:48 pm

Wow... I joined for nothing...

I'm Skull jocolor
Back to top Go down
Cylestia
Admin
Cylestia

Peace with Dragon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace with Dragon.   Peace with Dragon. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 4:38 pm

o.o...................................................YOU BASTARD
Back to top Go down
https://insanitykma.rpg-board.net
King_of_Gypsies

King_of_Gypsies

Peace with Dragon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace with Dragon.   Peace with Dragon. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 4:56 pm

Ah, well, I try my best geek
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Knight

Shadow_Knight

Peace with Dragon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace with Dragon.   Peace with Dragon. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 6:12 pm

oh great the bastard joined my site
Back to top Go down
King_of_Gypsies

King_of_Gypsies

Peace with Dragon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace with Dragon.   Peace with Dragon. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 6:41 pm

Very Happy:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Back to top Go down
King_of_Gypsies

King_of_Gypsies

Peace with Dragon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace with Dragon.   Peace with Dragon. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 6:41 pm

Didn't turn out the way I intended it to, but it still works Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Peace with Dragon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace with Dragon.   Peace with Dragon. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peace with Dragon.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
InsanityKMA :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: